Saturday, June 19, 2010

No Poo Abandoned

I made it about a month I guess. Then I had a couple of grueling hair days in a row and just couldn't take it nay more. I had mentioned before that the no-poo care was not working for my current cut and the longer I went without shampoo the worse it was getting. The wave was all but gone. I caved and shampooed with a "natural" shampoo which just meant less SLS and my hair felt terrible! The following day I went full stop with regular product and the hair felt better, I guess. the fact of the matter is that after my month of no-poo, it seems that I can just feel how dry and damaged it is without it's natural waxy protection.


My plan? To take another stab at this no-poo thing once I have grown some of the strange layers out of my hair and get it a little more length. Failing that I will cut it really short and try again.


I lost that battle to vanity. But the war is still on!

No comments:

Post a Comment